Stock Arriving Mid-March
2nd-Life LiFePO4 Energy Storage Product
Renewable energy resources are already having a startling effect on South Africa and are replacing fossil fuels and providing electricity supply in distributed and centralised configurations in all sectors of the economy.
A widely held belief is that storing of that energy is too expensive and many renewable energy installations are limited in terms of only being able to produce clean energy when the sun is shining, or the wind is blowing.
Revov is changing this with the introduction of the first affordable Lithium storage products – Revov 2nd Life Energy Storage Systems.
- 2 x Battery Modules
- 1 x BMS (Battery Management System)
- 1 x Battery Cable Kit
- 1 x Battery Cabinet
- 1 x Battery Fusing Kit
- 10.2kWh nominal capacity
- Up to 96% DoD (Depth of Discharge)
- 25.6V 200Ah Battery Module (2 modules combined in series)
- External BMS with optional remote monitoring
- 0.5C charge and discharge capable
- Warranted for 3500 full cycles
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 750mm (w x d x h)
- Weight: 145 kg
Product Warranty: Download Here